Pre-Discharge Education Disclosure Statement
BK Education Services, to assist individuals in completion of the bankruptcy process, provides this online educational course. The total cost for the course is $6.50/household.
BK Education Services is committed to providing information and instruction to help consumers improve their money management skills, and, therefore, will provide this course of instruction without regard to ability to pay.
Instructor: Timothy Barrett, Owner, BK Education Services
BK Education Services does not pay or receive fees or other consideration for the referral of students to this course. Upon successful completion of this course, BK Education Services will provide a certificate of course completion.
Welcome to BK Education Services
1. BK Education Services charges a fee of $6.50 / household for the debtor education course. This fee provides full access to our course for a 120-day period. After that time your user account will be unenrolled from the course, after which a new payment will be required to gain access to our course again. BK Education Services charges no other fees for this course, for certificate generation, or certificate delivery.
2. BK Education Services provides all of its services without regard to ability to pay. Please click here for fee schedule and fee waiver information.
3. BK Education Services will provide reasonable assistance for those with limited English proficiency.
4. The instructor of this course is an experienced and trained professional, holding a teaching degree or other certification.
5. BK Education Services neither pays nor receives referral fees or other considerations.
6. BK Education Services is obligated to provide a certificate promptly upon completion of instruction.
7. BK Education Services maintains your information in accordance with the strictest standards of privacy. Any disclosure of your information is strictly limited to those who have a right to know, potentially including the Executive Office of the United States Trustees (EOUST).
8. The EOUST has not reviewed other instructional services of BK Education Services.
9. You will only receive a certificate by completing the entire instructional course.
If you have already created a user account, please log in at the left.
If you have NOT created a user account,
1. When creating your user account, please use an email account that you have access to and is currently active. You will be required to confirm your user account via email.
2. Your paid enrollment in our course provides full access to our course for a 120 day period. After that time your user account will be unenrolled. After unenrollment, to gain access to our course again will require new payment.
BK Education Services is approved* to provide the required Debtor Education Course leading to a Certificate of Debtor Education necessary for final discharge of a bankruptcy case. Please click here for fee schedule and fee waiver information.
*Approved to issue certificates evidencing completion of a financial management instructional course in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Agency's services. EOUST regulations do not apply to residents of NC or AL.
Course cost: $6.50 / household
If you prefer to send payment by mail, please follow these steps:
1. Send a money order/cashier's check made payable to BK Education Services to:
BK Education Services
12728 W Mardia St
Boise, Idaho 837092. Click the Create New Account link below the Login button in the upper left hand corner of this page.
3. Follow the instructions to create and confirm a new account (under the heading Is this your first time here?)
4. Send an email to: Payments@BKEducation.com. State in your email that you are mailing your payment and indicate which course you need (either Individual or Joint Filer course). Your user account will be enrolled in the course you indicate and you will receive a reply email indicating that you may complete the course.
By following these instructions, you will be able to complete your course without having to wait for your payment to arrive at our office.
For the quickest response to your questions, please click the LIVE SUPPORT link near the top right corner of this page. You will be able to chat live with one of our support staff, or you will be able to send an email to our support team. Our support email address is: Support@BKEducation.com. You may call and leave a voice mail for our staff at: 1.800.871.3162.